Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Premiere Post!

Pin It Now!
I am so excited about this blog! For the last year, I have been finding things to keep me busy (the board is actually called that) on Pinterest, and making them in my free time. My little apartment is absolutely filled with decorations and useful items I have discovered on Pinterest, and found a place for. This said, I've decided to start posting photos of all my projects and the inspiration behind them. This blog will start as simply a "sharing my victories" outlet, but may evolve into a way to order things you see here or on Pinterest that you have no time or think you dont have the skill to make on your own. I'm so excited! Did I mention that?


Here is today's Pinterest Inspired project...
So I had this old twig wreath laying around the house, (actually stashed in a closet) and found a cute picture where someone had spray painted it, and added an initial to the center of it.
So I bought Rustoleum spray paint, in the color Satin Aqua. Then, Joann Fabrics has different sized letters for sale, and I chose a wooden one, that was already painted white, and painted just the face of it black, sorta gives it a reverse-shadow look, don't ya think? Finally, a very wise man looked at the picture with me and said, "Those little flowers on the bottom edge would look better as a bow, I think." So that's just what I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment